Viking Repair Torrance
In this article we are going to discuss one of the most important kitchen appliance company, named as Viking. We will see the main Viking appliances, and open up the door to the secret of their popularity.
For a small introduction, it is important to say that Viking Company has been manufacturing the high-end professional kitchen appliances for residential and commercial use during many years. This huge Company comes into the game in 1987 and today offers three complete lines of premium appliances, including cooking, ventilation, kitchen clean-up and refrigeration, not to mention all the rest of the outdoor appliances.
At the current moment Viking offers:
- Viking Ranges
- Viking Hoods
- Viking Refrigerators
- Viking Wine Cellars
- Viking Dishwashers
- Viking Outdoor ranges
- Viking Microwaves
- Viking Ovens
- Viking Warming Drawers
- Viking Cooktops and Rangetops
- Viking Cookware
- Viking Accessories
All of these appliances will be of great use for both commercial restaurant use and for home use as well. The price of the Viking appliance may be higher in comparison with other brands, but it surely worth every single penny you invest. To prove it, let’s see what does Viking Wine Cellar offers:
- The Professional full-height wine cellar provides horizontal storage for up to 150 bottles of your favorite vintages.
- The exclusive TriTemp Storage System features three separate temperature zones to preserve different types of wine at their optimum serving temperatures.
- Full-width shelves pull out for easy access to standard, magnum, and half-size bottles.
Therefore, from these examples we may see that Viking appliances have everything you need, but it is also important to say about the appliance maintenance. Keeping the stainless steel appliances clean is not only crucial for their good look, but for their technical life as well.
Ways to clean Viking stainless steel appliances
Almost all of the Viking appliances are made of stainless steel, like Viking refrigerator, range or microwave. However, they require the necessity to remove dirt, grease and food spills. These annoying things could be removed by means of the cleaning products to ensure that no damage is done in the cleaning process.
Here is what needs to be done:
- Add a few drops of dish soap into a hot water, and dip the soft cloth into the solution.
- Wipe down the stainless steel surface in the direction of the stainless steel’s grain.
- Clean out the surface with a damp cloth and buff the surface with a microfiber cloth.
- For the hard to remove grimes, cover them with a hot rag and leave it for several minutes. Scrape it with a nylon scraper and clean the area with warm and soapy water. Dry the appliance well with a microfiber cloth.
- If you see the smudges on the stainless steel surface, clean them out by means of the stainless steel cleaner, by simply spraying it onto the cloth, and rubbing it over the surface. Wipe it down with microfiber cloth afterwards.
Attention! Avoid using bleach and abrasive cleaners with scratching rags.
Viking Appliance Troubleshooting
Generally, consumers report he high quality of the Viking appliances that last longer and are more durable in comparison with other brands. However, they may break down due to some reasons. There could be various types of breakages, the small and big ones. Thus, we offer you to take a look at the ways to troubleshoot the Viking refrigerator, before you call the professional support.
- If your refrigerator is making strange sounds it does not immediately mean that something is wrong. Sounds emanating from a Viking mean that it is working properly. Such things like whirring fans and rushing air sounds from the refrigerator are normal. The defrost heater may make sizzling and popping sounds. If the refrigerator has an ice maker, it may buzz as the water fills.
- If the refrigerator does not seem to work, confirm that it is receiving the power, and check on the circuit breaker. Also, check on the power outlet that could have been accidentally turned off.
- Make sure that the defrost tray is positioned on perfectly level ground so that it will fill water in hot weather.
- If the refrigerator lights fail to turn on, check the light bulbs and that no circuit’s fuses have been blown.
- Try to open up the door less frequently to avoid the motor problems. This may happen during the hot summer days, when the temperatures get higher. If you want to reopen the door, wait for 30 seconds and open it again.
- If there is a problem of the water dispensing, correct it by boosting water pressure. Turn the water supply valve at the rear of the refrigerator to its fully open position.
If after all you have the problem of the appliance does not go away, it is recommended turning to the professional assistance and not risking the appliance technical life. Therefore, if you have the Viking appliance problem, don’t let the hands down and dial 323-443-1653 to obtain the qualified professional assistance of the Viking repair in Torrance.
Viking Appliance Repair Torrance
Apart from the high quality appliances, Viking offers the high quality repair service. Hence, if you are looking for the best repair service in Torrance, our professionals are at your disposition.
For you comfort and convenience, Viking appliance repair Torrance is available 7 days a week from 8 a.m. till 8 p.m., so choose the most suitable time and schedule an appointment with our technician who will always arrive in time.
The technician will bring all of the necessary tools and spare parts in order to provide you with the best customer service. All of the professionals of Viking repair in Torrance have many years of repair service, and are all certified, licensed and insured.
When there is an appliance breakage, it is important not hesitating and calling for the professional assistance promptly. Why looking for another appliance repair when there is a Viking appliance repair in Torrance?! Therefore, call now and obtain the best appliance repair in your city!